June 3, 2010

Marriage, honeymoon and nailpolish

Hello from Bora Bora!! I am now blogging as a married instead if an engaged and am actually on my honeymoon at the moment... Three days left til we return to reality...the perfect time to blog about nailpolish!! Essie has a few new summer colors out that are great, but the two I am obsessed with are Haute as Hello and Vermillionaire. If either of these were present in the spa at our hotel I would alreadybe testing them out, but I opted with a fun bright opi coral shade for the rest of our trip, which the spa dis have in stock (though I don't think they are used to guests choosing the more orange colors here -like in Portland according to LN - and the manicurist gave me a strange look when I picked it, though two coats unto my toes she examined it again and said "oh, it is nice" in her lovely french accent).

No comments:

Post a Comment