October 19, 2010

Love at First Sight

Confession: I stopped by Nordstrom last night on my way home because I couldn't stop thinking about all the pairs of heels that I had found online and I really just wanted to see them in person.  These were my favorites of the Steve Madden ones I previously posted about:

They also looked really cute in the blue:

BUT, when I went upstairs to the Salon Shoes section, I had a minor heart attack and fell immediately in love with these:


I literally have no words for these pumps by Pour La Victoire... The color is basically perfect for fall and they are seriously so comfortoable.  The are very YSL-esque (but at a very non YSL-esque price) and I am obsessed.  They dont have this color online at nordstrom.com, but they had them in the store... and now I have them in my closet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment