March 28, 2010

Wham, Bam, thank you ZAM (Zambos & Siega, that is)

So cute!! Such a great handbag and a pretty darn good price too ($130).  This bag by Zambos & Siega would be great for day or nighttime, and I think it would look especially good with a pair of chunky espadrilles, some Dita sunglasses and a mojito, or maybe a large glass of pinot grigio, or maybe a vodka soda with a splash of lemonade (which is what my pilates instructor instructed me to drink this weekend instead of anything with large amounts of sugar... good thinking Mark :)  Anyway, got a little off topic there for a minute... but in staying off topic, if you are going to palm springs for any reason you really should try staying at the Parker http://www.theparkerpalmsprings.com/index.php, I ABsolutely LOved it and wish I was still there.  Here is a photo of my vodka soda with a splash of lemonade and another of my "gams" as my friend AW put it when we were relaxing by the pool... SOO nice out that day.   Anyway, I wish I had this bag this weekend because it would have gone perefctly with my outfits and the surroundings, and, of course, the beverages :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment