June 11, 2010

Fab Fedoras

If you wear hats you probably know about the genius that is Eugenia Kim... These are two of my favorite EK fedoras... one of them is safely on shopbop and not in my closet and the other, well lets just say that when my friend AN sent me to Arcade boutique on Melrose to find a dress for my rehearsal dinner, I did NOT find a dress but instead walked out with a Eugenia Kim Fedora that cost pretty much what the dress should have cost.... It was one of those moments when you say to yourself "shoot. shoot shoot shoot. I know I will not stop thinking about that darn hat once I leave here and I might as well just buy it.  shoot."  And then I bonded with the really cute sales girl by introducing her to the best wedding blogs (she had just gotten engaged and didnt even know about stylemepretty yet!).


No comments:

Post a Comment